Friday, November 11, 2011

Nifty things I didn't know I needed...

have you ever come across something you didn't know existed but it completely fulfilled a need?
Not impulse buying, (heaven save me from those cute mini thingies at the checkout counter) but a real time saver or earth friendly item that you just can't live without?

Tah Dah!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> # 1 from April's etsy shop MooreMagnets 


It's a "Magnetic Pen, Pencil, or Chalk Holder".   I've got a pretty gray and white one on the metal file cabinets in the office and what a step saver!  They're well made, fit a sharpie or pen and a nice strong magnet.
I love yellow wood pencils and so does my dog who's a chronic pencil thief...they float. 
................................................................................................................................


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> # 2from Marlene's shop, DetroitKnitter






Marlene makes Washable & Reusable Swiffer Sweeper covers, and Wet Jet pads!  Pretty patterns and colors....These cuties (almost) make taking care of tracked, dog haired and muddy floors fun!  Added bonus of being penny wise and eco friendly.   Very well constructed...I've washed my swiffer sweeper pads twice without any shrinkage or loss of 'poof'.......just ordered the wet pad re-useables, and sure they're going to be just as nifty!

....................................................................................................................................................

OK..so my life revolves around my dog...who knew?


.........................................................................................................................................

Have a good weekend and keep your toes warm!

1 comment:

  1. I like that pencil/pen/chalk holder a lot. I'm feeling the need also-and while we are on the subject of need, I could use one of those Swiffer covers too. I especially love the idea of something that is reusable. Our life revolves around our dogs too-every furry inch of them! Have a great weekend Ann, and have fun with that beautiful dog of yours:)

    ReplyDelete